- Mashesha Stoves is a business in the industrial industry that sells stoves.
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 24-72 hours and delivery confirmed by email.
- The offering on this website is available to all clients.
- The provision of goods and services by Mashesha Stoves is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Mashesha Stoves will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10 % administration fee.
- Mashesha Stoves shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
- EFT (Use Order NR as reference)( ETFs to be paid before delivery can be scheduled and POP sent to [email protected])( Deliveries will only be done, once the EFT payment reflects in our account)
- Customer details will be stored by Mashesha Stoves.
- Mashesha Stoves, The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Mashesha Stoves takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and (Your Company) chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, Lovedale farm 277JU, Lows Creek, 1302, Mpumalanga.
- Mashesha Stoves may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- This website is run by Mashesha Stoves based in South Africa and is owned and run by Louise Williamson.
- Company Physical Address: Lovedale farm 277JU, Lows Creek, 1302, Mpumalanga | Telephone: 072 436 8347 | Email: [email protected]
How Does Delivery Work?
- Once your payment has cleared you will be contacted to schedule a delivery.
- We strive to deliver your orders within 2-5 business days.
- Please note that deliveries can take up to 5 Business days.
- Standard deliveries take place between 8h30 and 16h30 Monday to Friday.
PLEASE MAKE SURE SOMEONE IS AT THE DELIVERY ADDRESS TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER WHEN A DELIVERY DATE AND TIME HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- EFTs to be paid before delivery can be scheduled and POP sent to [email protected] (Deliveries will only be done, once the EFT payment reflects in our account)
- Deliveries will be scheduled efficiently and the most economical route will be planed to allow for lowest possible carbon footprint and time wastage
- Delivery times are estimated.
- Our delivery times 8h30 – 16h30 Mon-Friday
- Any cancellations will incur a 10% payback fee.